• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Door shells

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
Need both right and left door shells for a 72. I do not need them to be in good shape. I do need them to have the inner structure for the deluxe interior inclusive of the speaker holes. The bottoms can be rusted and the exterior dented. Actually the worse the condition of the door the better as I need them on the cheap. I only need the interior metal that is behind the door panel to weld into my existing solid doors. Please send me a PM if you have some doors to get rid of. If you are anywhere near west TN all the better so I can drive to get them vs. shipping.

Need both right and left door shells for a 72. I do not need them to be in good shape. I do need them to have the inner structure for the deluxe interior inclusive of the speaker holes. The bottoms can be rusted and the exterior dented. Actually the worse the condition of the door the better as I need them on the cheap. I only need the interior metal that is behind the door panel to weld into my existing solid doors. Please send me a PM if you have some doors to get rid of. If you are anywhere near west TN all the better so I can drive to get them vs. shipping.
..I'm curious what is the differance between a deluxe interior inner structure vs..the standard.. besides the speaker cut out ? which is a pretty easy mod to do on a non speaker door as LONG as you have a template from a factory speaker door. I have both types of doors & I see no diff except the speaker cutout.

There is no difference between standard and deluxe interior as far as doors go.

If an am - 8 track or am - fm was ordered then they would have pre punched speaker holes and wiring boot holes.

Don

I have a pair that I think suits your needs

Email [email protected]

Or call me 440 949 2556

Don

Last edited by a moderator:
Back