• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

72 Coupe - Arizona

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Current Vehicles:
2010 Mustang GT
2008 Lincoln Navigator
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 750i 4x4
2006 Kawasaki Brute Force 750i 4x4
2003 Kawasaki Mean Streak 1500
1997 Mercedes SL500 AMG Roadster

Bought a 65 Coupe (seen in background) Gotta sell the 72. This is a great car, it needs paint, and some seats stitched, its mechanically awesome. I didn't do interior because I was waiting for paint. This could be a daily driver as it is mechanically excellent.

20140223_172703.jpg

This was going to be my baby but I came across a rock solid one owner 65 coupe with a great running 289. If you are looking for a car like this, you'll be hard pressed to find one that is smoother running and riding than this one is. I wish I could keep both but my quest for a 69-70 Mach 1 or Fastback is what drives me :) Message me if you are interested. Im firm on my price, I think its a fair price for a great car, you wont find one cleaner or tighter or more original.

Heading to eBay tomorrow, so get it if your interested.

Complete ad here on Craigslist

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/4344648150.html

Here is a video of the car on Youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking coupe Joe. Good luck with the sale.
Thxs, I hate to sell it, but I'm not rich and I already still have the Shelby so I cant make a big payment and restore 2 cars. I hope it sells, people don't seem to have money for toys.

Back