new to the scene

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

superduty

Reaction score
My Car
Looking at a 1971 sportsroof
Hello all. I have always been a ford guy, mostly t-birds and mustangs. Some called me a walking encyclopedia. I have been away from the mustang scene for a few years due to increasing family and homeownership. There used to be a pony (83 gt) in my stable for over 10 years, but I was forced to get rid of her. now, after years of saying I wanted a driveable car. I might be going back to the restoration method. Ever since I met my wife, there has been a mustang around. She had an 87 gt, her dad has a 70 mach 1(sitting collecting dust), and her uncle has a 71 sportsroof that has been sitting outside for at least the last 17 years. And its that car that brings me to this site. I am missing the fun of toying around, and was given the opportunity to revive this stallion. I originally turned down the offer, due to it being my least favorite body (forgetting 74-78). But over the last couple weeks of researching these cars, I have decided I'd rather see this horse gallop then buried. My goal would be a restomod mach 1 clone. So I look forward to chatting with you all during my journey.

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Post some pics and be sure to drop a pin on our member map under the fun stuff tab at the top of the page.

Welcome to the site from Virginia. Great to hear you are saving the 71 from the scrap yard. Looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing more about your progress.

i cant tell what my 72 stang is it seems like a 71 but was stampen Jan 3 of 72

Welcome from SC. I also believe this will become your favorite year mustangs. the advantages far outweigh any perceived disadvantages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back