Aussie 67's story

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great story. Great to hear you stayed the course on the 73. Does your wife drive the GT500 and the 73 also?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it.

The spoiler is now around the right way and I'm also glad I have stuck with it. Like I said, I still have a ways to go but at least I can tackle it at my pace now.

Yes my wife drives all of the cars and enjoys them very much. It's great to have the common interest we can share. She drives the hell out of them.

Great looking 73 mate, nice stance. Noticed the side decals arent on? reckon they would look good on her. cheers Scott

Great looking 73 mate, nice stance. Noticed the side decals arent on? reckon they would look good on her. cheers Scott
Thanks Scott. Yer jury's still out on the side decals, I haven't decided yet. I actually have a set for it, but can't make up my mind. I've also been tossing around the idea of making a set of Cobra Jet decals similar to the current Cobra Jet, I reckon that would look killer.

Any thoughts anyone?

Where in Oz are you Scott?

Latest posts

Back