Knotts Fab Fords 2014

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stangace20

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 351C Gold Glow
1991 LX 5.0 Hatchback
Anyone going to Fab Fords this year (2014). Since I can't afford vegas I'll be going to knotts for the first time in my LX.

was just curious if anyone else here is going

Yes sir! This will be my 25th year in attendance. James if you like we could meet at the rest stop on I5 just north Oceanside. This way we can park together since are cars will be in the same class.

Mike

I'll be there
Are you riding up with me?:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes sir! This will be my 25th year in attendance. James if you like we could meet at the rest stop on I5 just north Oceanside. This way we can park together since are cars will be in the same class.

Mike

I'll be there
Are you riding up with me?:cool:
I don't know what day you're planning to head up on mike, but I'm going up w/ my club on saturday and staying overnight at the knotts hotel.

Don't know what your plans are but I'll hopefully I'll still see you up there

Cool deal. I'm heading up on Sunday morning. I'm sure I will see you there.
yeah, I'll probably be parking up w/ the rest of the club and we'll have our little tent/booth so be sure to look for us

bout a week to go....I'll be there w/ the MCSD, I've never been before so I don't know how the parking organization is butwe should have a tent near some of our cars....if all else keep a look out for this,lol

IMG_2520.jpg

Is it Sunday yet? Is it Sunday Yet? Is it Sunday yet?:p

bout a week to go....I'll be there w/ the MCSD, I've never been before so I don't know how the parking organization is butwe should have a tent near some of our cars....if all else keep a look out for this,lol

IMG_2520.jpg
James they park year model class. So we will be parked together.Knotts 2012 011.jpg

James they park year model class. So we will be parked together.
cool cause I thought you said you were gonna sell it, see you there!

James they park year model class. So we will be parked together.
cool cause I thought you said you were gonna sell it, see you there!
It goes up for sale on Monday after the show.:s

Hi guys,

Why don't we all meet up at 11:00 at the 71-73 cars so we can all say hi for a bit.
11:00 sounds good to me.:cool:

Back