New guy from Clarksville, TN

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

customtronic

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Mach 1

2008 Ford F150
It was suggested that I say "hey" and introduce myself so here I am. I'm just starting a pretty decent restomod on a '72 Mach. I've been involved in the car audio industry for over 20 years but my "real" job is active duty military (retire next year!!!). The audio work I do with my side business gives me the extra cash to pay for my toys and expensive stereo gear. Just to clear it up before it is asked....I don't like cars that go boom-boom, and don't give a care how loud they get as long as they sound lifelike, natural, and give you the "I'm sitting front row, center stage at the concert" sound/experience. This Mustang will be no different but the interior will be the last thing I tackle.

With that out of the way, I look forward to learning some things and providing some input if possible.

Welcome & hooah for a good intro post. Looking forward to some pics and one day getting some advice on my sound system in my Mach1...got to get it drivable first. ;)

I can appreciate that I also love a clean sound system. Welcome!

Hi and welcome from Luxembourg/Europe!

I like to call those loud boomboom stereo systems "window probellers". :)

Welcome to the forums! Can't wait to see some photos of your car and maybe some of your installs!

::welcome::

WELCOME aboard!

It is GREAT to have yet another Tennessean on the Site.

As you have probably noticed, there are also a LOT of former or active duty Military members here, along with members possessive of a myriad of different and often diverse experiences in the restoration and/or modification of the 1971 - 1973 Mustangs.

Based on your experience, I believe you will bring some real positives to the Site. Again, Welcome!

BT

Welcome and good luck with the car. There's a vast amount of body and mechanical knowledge on these cars based here, but the sound systems need some lovin too.::welcome::

Marty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back