New to forum from SC

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

turrrbo6

Reaction score
My Car
1973 MACH1
351C Q Code
4 Speed
Fold down seat
Hello, I have had my Mach1 since I was in high school. I am 46 years old now. Here's a pic from back in the day and a more current one. Thanks, Lee

Nice looks just like my car and my name is Lee as well. May i ask what size rims, and what kind you are running on your car those look sweet. I would like to see a pic showing the rear wheels some more as well. And thanks for sharing and Welcome to the forum.

Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looks just like my car and my name is Lee as well. May i ask what size rims, and what kind you are running on your car those look sweet. I would like to see a pic showing the rear wheels some more as well. And thanks for sharing and Welcome to the forum.

Lee
18"

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from West Texas! Nice ride!! ::thumb::

Those look nice, i was contimplating going with those same rims and knock offs but in the flat grey or silver color with chrome outside ring. Would like to see them a little bit deeper than that on the rear but those look really good on our car. Thank you again for sharing.

Welcome to the site from Virginia. Nice looking Mach 1. Are you happy with the new color or do you miss the old look?

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Great looking car. Be sure to drop a pin on our member map under the fun stuff tab at the top of the page.

Welcome from South Carolina in Bluffton. Are you close? Love to see Mach in person.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Not really. I'm in West Columbia. The closest I get to Bluffton is when we go to Hilton Head. If you're ever up this way let me know.

Hi Lee and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

That is a very nice ride. Looks great with the silver paint and those rims.

What brand are they?

By the way, mine got 18 inch rims too. :)

That means you are the owner of this car since around 30 years???

Do you still have in your garage somewhere your Magnum 500 wheels?

Just because i'm curious.

Welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back