Tennessee area forum members

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rember. Don't fire until the count of ten has been issued!

2rr7aiv.png

Just cruising along minding our own business when BAM!!! The LAWS show up.

Don is an Auburn fan, he can't count that high without taking his mittens off

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!

The response is less than overwhelming. The list is at 4 people including myself and I have a phone number contact for a newer member and may be able to add him as well. Anyone else interested, please let me know.

I am thinking that a gathering the weekend of the goodguys show here in Nashville would be a good start. I also would like to organize a morning invasion of the Cars and Coffee that is held Saturday mornings in Franklin, TN from 8-11 or so. I can't go this weekend, but next might work.

Don't take it personal!!! I'm from Mt. Juliet and as I see new Tennessee members I attempt a brotherhood communication as a Tennessean! So making contact, creating a dialog has been met with ..... "silence". So dude....its either you or me or both of us!!! :s

:D:D:D So far I've met about 5 members here and all of them still have their stuff and apparently still alive :cool: So I think its YOU!!:whistling:

67 Diamond Blue Vert

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRveIaRU6OAzTfd2Mv6ypGH49BZcPU7MS_7PBKhiOmpmJJrHJ_B_Q

DUDE

LOL even my sig line offended somebody!

Response has improved some. I've no doubt it is me, I'm a worthless jerk. ;)

I'm going to check out Cars and Coffee in Franklin Saturday morning if anyone wants to meet up.

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!

I hate to tell ya....butnotfor the attorney thingy..... you'd be okay.:D Franklin...dang love that place I use to sell to Darrell when his shop was there many many many years ago. I bet my favorite little cafe on the Harpeth that served the awesome steak bisquits is long gone.

67 Diamond Blue Vert

DUDE

Unless that means you know someone that will give us access to Bristol Motorsports Park, all it means is you are a turncoat

Unless that means you know someone that will give us access to Bristol Motorsports Park, all it means is you are a turncoat

:goodpost: :D:D

67 Diamond Blue Vert

DUDE

• 1 year later...

Wow, I'm glad I wasn't moderator when this thread was active, I would have been compelled to chastise myself.

When I get this 73 vert gong I would love to meet up with you guys I am 20 miles south of Asheville in Hendersonville, N.C.. Noting to ride in right now but the F-150.

David

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

I have done a hot lap in my straight-piped, 750hp hopped-up Excursion where more than a few heads turned when I dropped the hammer. Fun times!

spacer.png

Did y'all know I am from Bristol? ;)

No wonder I liked you...heck all this time I just thought I was getting soft in all the political correctness and starting to accept Alabama folk.

67 Diamond Blue Vert

DUDE

• 2 months later...

Cars and Coffee tomorrow morning? Anyone ??