• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two 73 mach one NOS left rear quarter panels for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jomar1957

Reaction score
My Car
73 302 4speed deluxe int air
I have two 73 NOS left quarter panels one someone trimmed off the edge that drops down inside under the trunk lid, it has a few spots of light surface rust. Asking 800.00 other one is complete and untouched asking 1000.00 for that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI: Joe hasn't had time to photograph all the panels yet, but he photographed part of this left rear panel when he sent me photos of one of his RH panels (which I bought; he has one left, if I recall correctly).

He was having some difficulty figuring out the photo upload, so I offered to post it for him:

2ljs5xl.jpg

The panel at the left is the one for sale here; I bought the RH. Note that the window channel has been cut in addition to the trunk inner channel.

Shoudn't be difficult at all to tack in a flange for someone who really needs it.

-Kurt

Back