'nother new guy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

arcarace

Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach 1 bought new and 07 pony
Hi1 my name is Rick Tackman and i'm a mustangaholic. I'm 65 years old and have owned 17 Mustangs since i bought my first 65 2+2 when i was 17. My son and i are restoring my wifes '73 Mach 1 that was purchased new in March of 73, ordered to our specs, 35000 original mile 'Q' code 4 speed car, which brought both of my sons home from the hospital when they were born. We'll be at the 50th in Charlotte with my '07 Pony, the weather held us up on the '73 but, oh well. We're moving from Wisc. to Tenessee this year, so were going to home-base our Charlotte trip with another Mustanger and stay at our place in the Smokies. Hope to hear from new friends on this list.

Welcome to the forum! Also welcome to Tennessee. We have a vacation rental near Gatlinburg and we love it there.

Welcome to the site from Virginia. That's quite a list of Mustangs you have owned. I'm only up to number 7 so far. Post up some pics of all your Mustangs.

::welcome:: from Maine

Welcome! I'm from Bristol, TN originally and love it when I get to visit back home. Like you I'm a mustangaholic...I'm on currently on number 15. :)

Guys, just for the record, how many mustangs do you have to have had to be classified as a mustangaholic?

Can 2 other fords count as 1 mustang? Hehe
I think you have to mustang alone mustang at work mustang when you wake or mustang to control your emotions or mustang to just get through the day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back