gasmonkeygarage car 72 FB

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was on tonight's show. It's being auctioned now. Over 100 bids so far.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291109842425
40 Grand come on what is so special about a fastback with hardly any rust With no options. I just do not get it. Slap on a set of nice rims and tires good paint a few motor up grades. You are paying for a name A name that no ever heard until the discorvery channel pick these guys up. 40 Grand That's just crazy. Well good for them When you work hard and go for gold you make happen. Do you think in 20 years that car will be worth 40 grand?

Now it says $55900. Just crazy. Did I miss something. I've been reading post about this car on Fast & Loud facebook page. Everybody has and opinion. Now 100k. somethings not right

Last edited by a moderator:
Now it says $55900. Just crazy. Did I miss something. I've been reading post about this car on Fast & Loud facebook page. Everybody has and opinion. Now 100k. somethings not right
Current as I just looked at it $100,600.00 something fishy with that there I tell you what. :dodgy: They are selling the show not the car lol

Yea I agree some thing is not right with this auction 100,00,00 for a fastback wow. I know what it is a one of one 1971 boss302/Shelby/429 scj Thats got to be it HA Ha hA

Just not feeling the 17" Billet Magnums. Thought I would like em to. After seeing them on a car they just aren't all that. Definitely solidifies my purchasing a 17" set of the Ansen Sprints.

his 69 boss 429 only went for 165k at barret jackson, go figure

If you saw the car during the show, you wouldn't believe it. Plain jane car, h code, no options cept ac and ps

It is about the popularity of this show and this being the first car they have done an episode about and then offered for sale. This show is wildly popular. Including, apparently, enough rabid fans who have serious $$.

That kinda bidding/money and it has an unfinished engine compartment and used looking floor mats to boot..not to mention sun baked interior/ unmatched plastic. I smell shill bidding.........

Why For 17,000. I'd sell them my immaculate 04 GT Premium with just 11,000mi on the clock! ( yes, it is for sale)

hj.jpg

This for +$100,000?!?!? This some bullsh*** id rather eat 3cans of shark sh** from a rusty can before I buy the POS they selling.

Back