I'm a Newby tooby

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannon Edgmon

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1 Sportsroof
351 Ram Air "Madam Blue"
custom etched ponies on each lil side windows
[/color][/b][/size][/font]Tahoma]Hello everyone! :cool:

I am new as well and have had "Madam Blue" for a lil over a year the sweetest man at church had heard I was a lover of the :cool:71 Mach and when eating dinner over there one night he called me out to the garage and introduced me to "Madam Blue" just sitting in the garage with new 351 C Ram air ~~ Newly rebuilt tranny~~all new everything even some interior was redone I thought wow I would love to have that.....when my X informed him of my love for them and after he spent $20,000 just buying it and at least another $6000 into it hiself he sold me this car for ..............hope you are all sitting.....................a mere $3000 .....said he wanted me to have it.....out of shock alone I asked this poor man if he was truely serious I could see some pain in the back of those eyes and he said are you gonna turn down my blessing to YOU? :blush: How could I of said NO!!!!:s

Now I promised this man to take wonderful care of her so Wade Walker if you are reading this ........YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE MY ANGELS:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

And that's how I got my car needing some window weather proofing advice the windows leak so needd to get her fixed up can't have my girl all pruney for a nice run..........

2011-02-10_14.30.49_e0.jpeg

Welcome to the forums! That's a great story and a beautiful car!

Post some more about your leaking window problems and I'm sure we can help you out!

::welcome::

Nice window etching:D

Here's the etching on 1 of my quarter windows (can't get to the other rite now) Not sure if it's going back in yet since I may buy new quarter glass & side glass..

100_2100.JPG

WELCOME aboard, Shannon!

Yes, it would appear they really did pass on a GREAT blessing to you - - wonderful story.

I believe you will enjoy it here on the Site. I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums. Again, Welcome!

BT

Welcome Shannon,

Glad to have you with us. Wow, a tremendous blessing for sure. Enjoy it and honor it.

Weatherstripping kits are available that will allow you to bring all the weatherstripping pieces up to par and seal Madam Blue up nicely.

All the best.

Steven

That is a great story, Shannon. As others have mentioned, we really really like pictures. Please post some when you get a chance.

Glad you found us. Look around an make yourself at home.

Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back