Sequential tail lights - best I've seen so far...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's odd about this though is that the product isn't on their webpage, they only list kits for up to the 1970 mustang.

Also I wish they'd filmed with a better camera that wasnt being so washed out by the light, I'd like a better idea of what the center section with the white square ends up looking like.

Too bad the original shape of the individual segments of the lenses are not well defined once lit up.

I like the idea of LEDs, and I also like the idea of having all three segments illuminate on each side...looks the way it should have from the beginning, better rear visibility.

So i went to the website and found their phone number and talked to a nice gal regarding these LED tail lights, and basically she said that they have not listed them on their website as of yet, they just have the video and pics they did of the product but will get listed on the site sometime in the future. But if you want them now you can call and order them over the phone at this moment. She did not give me a price, mainly because i told her i was asking for our forum users but they are in stock ready to order. From what she also said when you order it you get all 7 or 8 sequences, you can tell the tail lights to signal any way you want and even have a option for PROMO mode where they just sit there and go through all sequences till you shut it off. Sounds pretty sweet.

The contact info is

Email

Sales: [email protected]

Customer Service: [email protected]

Phone or Fax

P: 616-214-7880

F: 616-608-4625

Address

Easy Performance Products, LLC

3514 Roger B. Chaffee SE

Wyoming, MI

49548 USA

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope your not saying you like the "promo code" function because you could just turn that on while your car is sitting at a show or cruise night somewhere. Oh, how undignified to see a sweet big-body pony flashing its ricer-inspired lights at sausage-and-beer-swilling onlookers at a cruise-in like an old pinball machine...

But, as they say: to each his own, right?

I hope your not saying you like the "promo code" function because you could just turn that on while your car is sitting at a show or cruise night somewhere. Oh, how undignified to see a sweet big-body pony flashing its ricer-inspired lights at sausage-and-beer-swilling onlookers at a cruise-in like an old pinball machine...

But, as they say: to each his own, right?
Uh sorry was just stating what i was told on the phone by the seller and saying that the lights were sweet in general not just the Promo mode. Why would you do that and run your battery down anyway?

I'm pretty sure that's the left turn light sequencing left to right. It'll go well together with a backwards wing.

Would the knight rider lights in our ram air ducts be out of the question then! :dodgy:

Would the knight rider lights in our ram air ducts be out of the question then! :dodgy:
Or aux turn signals lights? The humanity!

I also contacted them and they were very quick to respond. Much of which is covered above but he did note (and I hope they don't mind me posting part of their response):

"I read through the message thread you cited in your e-mail. I took special notice of one post. They were commenting on how the LED lighting was washed out in the video and were wondering how the center white section of the lens lights up with the red LEDs. I can say the white lens lights up red when the brake and turn signals are illuminated. In fact, the white section is virtually indistinguishable from the red sections when the red LEDs are lit up. In the video, this can be observed during the ‘Running Lights’ segment."

On a personal observation I would note they used the 'white' backup light lens in their video and most of you have 'clear' lens so it probably looks even better with the clean lens.

I just received this from Easy Performance.

Hello Travis,

We do have the 1971-73 Mustang Sequential LED Tail Light kits for sale. The kit was recently released for retail sale. We expect to have them posted on our website over the next few weeks. The kit retails for $240.00 USD plus S&H. If you wish to purchase a kit sooner, we have a couple of options for you to complete a purchase. One option for you is to phone in your order. Just give us a call at our phone number below and we can take your order and payment information over the phone. An alternative method, if you have a PayPal account, will be for us to send you a product purchase invoice through PayPal. All you need to do is pay the invoice and the order will be made. Just let us know your PayPal user name (e-mail address) then we can prepare the invoice and have it sent to you. The kits typically have a 3-5 day lead time from date of order to shipping.

You can view promotional information on the kit here:

http://www.ezp-direct.com/CST/Mustang_71-73/CST10-MUS71-73_Listing.html

(Note: the additional information link on this web page will not be correct until our retail listing web page is published.)

If there is anything further we can do help, please let us know.

Thank you,

Jim Wierzbicki

Easy Performance Products, LLC

3514 Roger B. Chaffee SE

Wyoming, MI 49548

USA

Back