She finally arrived!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Convertible 351c 4v 4 speed

2013 Mustang Boss 302
So after a 2 week wait she was finally delivered today! 2 hours after she got here I had to leave for work and didn't get home till about an hour ago. It was 55 degrees by then but I had to put the top down and go for a quick cruise. I'm SO hooked!!!

So after a 2 week wait she was finally delivered today! 2 hours after she got here I had to leave for work and didn't get home till about an hour ago. It was 55 degrees by then but I had to put the top down and go for a quick cruise. I'm SO hooked!!!

Great looking car! I have to say that color combination is not bad...not bad at all.:D

Thanks. The first 71 to 73 I remember seeing as a kid was a Mach 1 painted like that and I've loved these cars ever since. Been a long time dream to own one! Only got to take a short drive today but damn if she doesn't draw attention!

I found it on eBay. 2 owner car that lived in Michigan all its life. Supposedly a Ford executive ordered it new for his wife and owned it for 30 years. 351c 4v with a toploader. (That's my kinda woman!)

1 of only 176 convertibles in 71 with that power train.

Your car is beautiful!!!! One of my 2 favorite color combinations. Yours... Silver with black accents... and Doug the Dogs... Deep Blue with Argent accents.

How exciting is that! The anticipation of its arrival. Will it be like it looked in the pics? Will it start? How will it drive? OMG you must have been on pins and needles. I am glad it worked out. It's a beautiful car. Factory 351 4v and a 4speed to boot all with a drop top! NICE NICE NICE.

Good for you! She's a beauty! Enjoy!

I found it on eBay. 2 owner car that lived in Michigan all its life. Supposedly a Ford executive ordered it new for his wife and owned it for 30 years. 351c 4v with a toploader. (That's my kinda woman!)

1 of only 176 convertibles in 71 with that power train.
It sure drew my attention! Sharp!!

What a good lookin car! When I first started reading the thread I thought it was the semi you were getting and then the car came out! Do you have the Marti Report on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful car. it a mach 1? I noticed the grille is a base model grille.
No. Impossible for it to be a Mach 1. No convertibles were built as Mach 1's. Two different body types. A convertible could be ordered/equipped with typically Mach 1 looking options - short of the fastback "Sportsroof" body type.

But back to the car - very nice car. And a very rare one indeed.

Congrats!

Ray

Back