Life is good after all.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
I thought I would make up for my last rant about getting old by posting something positive. :)

Today I drove to work in the Mustang and the weather is was do good that on my way home I was wearing sunglasses (among other things!) put the top down and enjoyed the cruise back home. Took a detour to buy some guitar strings, enjoyed the sun and the rumble of the exhaust.

To top it off, I even got a thumbs up and a "not bad" face from a Maserati driver.

Screw getting old. This is life! :)

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't driven mine in almost a month. I have been working on 'the other money pit' which I was able to get past emissions today. So I am looking forward to picking up the Mustang from 'moms house' and getting some more seat time in before it gets hot here in Phoenix.

To top it off' date=' I even got a thumbs up and a "not bad" face from a Maserati driver.[/quote']
What Lux isn't telling you is that the Maserati driver had a '73 Ghibli and could therefore appreciate like styling!

;)

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Who said I need to get out? I will lock myself in the Mustang with a telecaster and stay there. I could probably survive if someone feeds me on a regular basis. :)

Back