1971 Convertible 302 on Hemmings

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the black color on our cars!

The price doesn't seem too bad either. But the MUSTANG letters (correct for 71's only) should be below the trunk key cylinder.

I kept thinking it looked a little unusual. Attention to detail makes or breaks a car for me. I still like it... :)

Just in case anyone was wondering - On the pic below the exhaust pipes are not correct, nor are the 14 inch Magnums but still an extremely nice looking car! I like it too! :)

MST-01-BK0039-01P.JPG

If I could have ordered a new one it would have been black with a 429 CJ or SCJ 4 speed!

Sweet... Hmmmm a clone idea! :)

Ray

Mean looking thing - in a good way. Would do better with a black top though.

Can you imagine it with a black urethane bumper and front caps?

-Kurt

Sorry won't own another black car. To hot and shows every blemish in the paint/body. PITA to keep clean....but when its clean..its mean.

Nice ride nonetheless.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk

black looks good. These cars look good most any color. My wife pointed that out one day to a friend that had a Buick Grand National. The Grand National only came in black. He was giving me a friendly razz'n about my car and she pointed out how bad his would look painted light blue but how good the mustang looked any color. ;)

black looks good. These cars look good most any color. My wife pointed that out one day to a friend that had a Buick Grand National. The Grand National only came in black. He was giving me a friendly razz'n about my car and she pointed out how bad his would look painted light blue but how good the mustang looked any color. ;)
Since you are a VIP - it looks like your wife is working for her "honorable mention" VIP status! :idea:

Tell her thanks! :)

Ray

That's a nice car. ::thumb::

I like the black... it looks sharp, but I agree with the others - it needs a black top.

I'd say that's a fair price (but that's before crawling under it, stuffing a mini-MagLite into the cowl vents, and popping the trunk). ;) :D

Back