[split] New member saying hello to everyone

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveMo

Reaction score
My Car
1971 429 SCJ Mach 1
1971 351 M Code Mach 1
1971 Boss 351
[attachment=22594] [attachment=22594]

Hi Everybody, I just found this site by accident tonight. I have several Mustangs and have been involved with Mustangs most of my life. I currently have a 71 429 J Code Mach 1, a 71 M Code Four Speed Mach 1 and a 71 Boss 351. I live in Missouri and don't see many cars like ours very often anymore so it will be interesting to see some of your cars on here. Thanks, Steve

Hi Everybody, I just found this site by accident tonight. I have several Mustangs and have been involved with Mustangs most of my life. I currently have a 71 429 J Code Mach 1, a 71 M Code Four Speed Mach 1 and a 71 Boss 351. I live in Missouri and don't see many cars like ours very often anymore so it will be interesting to see some of your cars on here. Thanks, Steve
That's a '71 Trifecta!

Welcome ! I am a Missouri Native, grew up east of Moberly in a little town Madison. I've been to Columbia many many times, still come up occasionally to visit family. Look forward to seeing pictures!

That's a '71 Trifecta!
+1 Yes it is!

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Be sure to add a pin to our member map under the fun stuff tab at the top of the page.

::welcome::re: do not know if my hello from Latrobe got through to you but ps-my wife lived in Marshall while in law school.

pss-feel like w/3 msg a real pest but as overlooked last part of your msg-ck out my 320+pics on my photo album! Not the best of photo album, but on overall very versatile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from West Virginia! Steve I believed I talked to you about the Boss is it Pewter and originally had Vermillion interior?

Welcome from Las Vegas! That's quite the collection you have! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your herd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back