Seen around Seattle: the Mystery Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking car, I really like those rims. Red with the white interior is sharp. It has the same affliction my car... rear wing on backwards. I can say that now that I have finally turned mine around!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sounds like a case where the owner possibly passed away with no relatives ? Obviously the parking garage owners aren't very observant if the permit has been expired 20 months. :huh:

The owner of the garage is probably licking his chops. I'm sure he will be able to assume title after a long enogh period of time with no payment. Or maybe he already owns it and is too cheep to use up a premium space with a ceiling?

And the spoiler's on backwards. rofl

Seriously though, looks like a nice car. I always liked the saw-blade rims... but mostly on 4x4s.

Be interesting to hear more about whatever happens to it.

If one has the time - they might do some investigative work. Determine the owner, contact the parking garage co and possibly pay off the fees and get title to the car. Would take some legwork but -

I saw this happen with an abandoned decent-looking CJ-5 Jeep.

Takes time - kinda like fishing - sometimes you can haul in the big one...

Ray

Parking fees for downtown Seattle range from a low of $7.00 a day (prepaid monthly) to $38.00 a day. If the driver doesn't have an agreed upon monthly parking fee or hasn't been paying the fees, you can bet the parking garage is charging at the high end.

The writer says it's been there for at least a year and half, meaning someone owes between 5-20K in parking fees. The parking garage owner is probably just running the bill up to the point the owner has to turn the car over to him....other wise it would have already been towed.

Back