New user from Texas

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

japrine

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Sportsroof
Hi guys, I've been on here for a couple months but haven't posted intro, I've had my 1971 fastback for 8 years but am finally getting around to getting it up and running after saving up and buying parts little by little, still in college so money is tight.Car came with no engine or trans so I built a 302 for it and recently had a C4 rebuilt, I'll be installing it this weekend. I installed a repro Scott Drake spoiler today. Here are some pics

DSC00614.JPG

DSC00616.JPG

DSC00606.JPG

DSC00625.JPG

DSC00623.JPG

DSC00630.JPG

DSC00632.JPG

DSC00611.JPG

DSC00612.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy from Phoenix! I like the ride! Yeah sometimes it can take a while to collect up the parts you need but your patience will pay off!

I like how you matched the engine to the paint.

::welcome:: from Texas to my fello Texan. Looks like you got a very nice body to work with. PM me if you have any questions.

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Looks like a nice project. Be sure to add a pin to our member map under the fun stuff tab at the top of the page.

Welcome from Jurançon, France.

Piece by piece, like I do, for not the same reasons.

Howdy from Phoenix! I like the ride! Yeah sometimes it can take a while to collect up the parts you need but your patience will pay off!

I like how you matched the engine to the paint.
Thanks for noticing paint matching! One day the exterior paint will be just as bright

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Looks like a nice project. Be sure to add a pin to our member map under the fun stuff tab at the top of the page.
Thank you! my pin has been added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back