Fun with Photoshop

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Sprint Sportsroof
Here's something you can do if you like to dabble in picture manipulation - stick your Mustang in a classic magazine advertisement. Here's one I did earlier in the year of my car:

Original

brochure2-1.jpg

Mine

1972mustangbrochure-1.jpg

Or you could try turning your car into a "good ol' boys vee-hicle" to gain some notoriety perhaps....:

dukes2.jpg

dukes1-1.jpg

Here's something you can do if you like to dabble in picture manipulation - stick your Mustang in a classic magazine advertisement. Here's one I did earlier in the year of my car:

Original

brochure2-1.jpg

Mine

Or you could try turning your car into a "good ol' boys vee-hicle" to gain some notoriety perhaps....:

dukes2.jpg

dukes1-1.jpg
That's pretty good! Nice work!

I see that you have been at it with Photoshop again!

Or did you really do it?
That's a blast from the past Steven! Yes, an old tongue-in-cheek picture off the Aussie Mustang forum while I was musing on the best way to deal with the blind spot. :p

with all the blind spots on our models, I'm surprised that these weren't standard!
Jim, I remember on the same forum thread you posted a pic of your side mirror enhancement mod; is that still workin' out for you? Seem to remember thinking at the time your mod might have a bad wind-drag problem....

Last edited by a moderator:
Bret, you are a Photoshop wizard, and I miss your interaction here. Glad Steven resurrected this thread.

Have you been touching up the grays again, or is that Alfred E. Newman's natural color? I can't seem to find a before and after pic. :p

I see that you have been at it with Photoshop again!

Or did you really do it?
That's a blast from the past Steven! Yes, an old tongue-in-cheek picture off the Aussie Mustang forum while I was musing on the best way to deal with the blind spot. :p

with all the blind spots on our models, I'm surprised that these weren't standard!
Jim, I remember on the same forum thread you posted a pic of your side mirror enhancement mod; is that still workin' out for you? Seem to remember thinking at the time your mod might have a bad wind-drag problem....
Brett, yeah, I've since got rid of the mirror. (below)

Image3.jpg

The cops reckon that the mirror itself is a blind spot! hehe

In all seriousness, I bought one of those Aldi Go Cruise gps' last week with the built in bluetooth and wireless reversing camera...

Works a treat... (Still doesn't fix the blind spot issue like your solution though...)

PS, Brett, try to make it to hanging rock this year if you can...

"Don't make me do the old Jedi mind trick on you!"

wow! You gave your car the same wheels as the General lee had! I am impressed. I do not have Photoshop but seen what it can do, guess it can fix anything as shown here.

Original

brochure2-1.jpg

Mine

dukes2.jpg

dukes1-1.jpg
photoshop.jpg

wow! You gave your car the same wheels as the General lee had! I am impressed. I do not have Photoshop but seen what it can do, guess it can fix anything as shown here.

Original

brochure2-1.jpg

Mine

dukes2.jpg

dukes1-1.jpg
When SWMBO saw the picture that I was laughing at she just reminded me what I would be missing if I didn't help with the food prep!

Back