Fun with Photoshop

Flatback72

Here's something you can do if you like to dabble in picture manipulation - stick your Mustang in a classic magazine advertisement. Here's one I did earlier in the year of my car:

Original

brochure2-1.jpg

Mine

1972mustangbrochure-1.jpg

Or you could try turning your car into a "good ol' boys vee-hicle" to gain some notoriety perhaps....:

dukes2.jpg

dukes1-1.jpg

Brett

phonestang2.jpg

Here's something you can do if you like to dabble in picture manipulation - stick your Mustang in a classic magazine advertisement. Here's one I did earlier in the year of my car:

Original

brochure2-1.jpg

Mine

Or you could try turning your car into a "good ol' boys vee-hicle" to gain some notoriety perhaps....:

dukes2.jpg

dukes1-1.jpg

That's pretty good! Nice work!

spacer.png

that is really good. when it comes to photoshop I am no good.

Eric

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=45]Visit My Garage[/button]

a58hgh.jpg

DRIVE IT DON'T STORE IT!

• 1 year later...

Man that's great! Can you teach someone with no talent how to do that?

2rr7aiv.png

Just cruising along minding our own business when BAM!!! The LAWS show up.

That's pretty cool. How long did it take to do one of those?

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

I see that you have been at it with Photoshop again!

Or did you really do it?

That's a blast from the past Steven! Yes, an old tongue-in-cheek picture off the Aussie Mustang forum while I was musing on the best way to deal with the blind spot. :P

with all the blind spots on our models, I'm surprised that these weren't standard!

Jim, I remember on the same forum thread you posted a pic of your side mirror enhancement mod; is that still workin' out for you? Seem to remember thinking at the time your mod might have a bad wind-drag problem....

Brett

phonestang2.jpg

Bret, you are a Photoshop wizard, and I miss your interaction here. Glad Steven resurrected this thread.

Have you been touching up the grays again, or is that Alfred E. Newman's natural color? I can't seem to find a before and after pic. :P

Doc

Project started 8-7-10

Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system

Current "mini-project": interior upgrade :-/

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=76]Doc's Garage[/button][button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-mustang-convertible-restoration-and-modification]Doc's Wiki[/button]

I see that you have been at it with Photoshop again!

Or did you really do it?

That's a blast from the past Steven! Yes, an old tongue-in-cheek picture off the Aussie Mustang forum while I was musing on the best way to deal with the blind spot. :P

with all the blind spots on our models, I'm surprised that these weren't standard!

Jim, I remember on the same forum thread you posted a pic of your side mirror enhancement mod; is that still workin' out for you? Seem to remember thinking at the time your mod might have a bad wind-drag problem....

Brett, yeah, I've since got rid of the mirror. (below)

Image3.jpg

The cops reckon that the mirror itself is a blind spot! hehe

In all seriousness, I bought one of those Aldi Go Cruise gps' last week with the built in bluetooth and wireless reversing camera...

Works a treat... (Still doesn't fix the blind spot issue like your solution though...)

PS, Brett, try to make it to hanging rock this year if you can...

"Don't make me do the old Jedi mind trick on you!"

Image3.png

Jim

wow! You gave your car the same wheels as the General lee had! I am impressed. I do not have Photoshop but seen what it can do, guess it can fix anything as shown here.

Original

brochure2-1.jpg

Mine

dukes2.jpg

dukes1-1.jpg

photoshop.thumb.jpg.42d5ff4adec9e9c1881b2995c7e8effd.jpg

wow! You gave your car the same wheels as the General lee had! I am impressed. I do not have Photoshop but seen what it can do, guess it can fix anything as shown here.

Original

brochure2-1.jpg

Mine

dukes2.jpg

dukes1-1.jpg

When SWMBO saw the picture that I was laughing at she just reminded me what I would be missing if I didn't help with the food prep!

1_14_01_12_10_54_29.png

Ken

73 Convertible 302-4v-3spd yellow /white int

08 Bullitt 4.6-5 spd black/black int

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=327]Visit My Garage[/button]