Ben from Temecula

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bernard0431

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1
My retirement project. All upgraded components have been sourced from junkyards.
Hi All,

I'm working on upgrading my 71 Mach 1 that I bought 2 years ago with other Ford models from the same years (as best I can). This is a budget build (just keep telling that to yourself) and I spend at least one weekend a month scouting junk yards. The engine, drive train, suspension are first and then to the body.

This is what I have done so far:

T5 from a 83 GT

Front disk setup from 77 Maverick

9 inch rear end from a 72 Torino with 3:25 gear (open)

I like this forum and all the help and insight I've gained. I've been a member for two years but just figure I'd introduce myself.

Hi Ben and ::welcome:: from luxembourg, Europe.

I´ve been to your town in fall 2012. Very nice!!

Friends of ours just bought a huge place there and moved from LA a few weeks ago.

Several acres for horses and dogs.

:)

Hi All,

I'm working on upgrading my 71 Mach 1 that I bought 2 years ago with other Ford models from the same years (as best I can). This is a budget build (just keep telling that to yourself) and I spend at least one weekend a month scouting junk yards. The engine, drive train, suspension are first and then to the body.

This is what I have done so far:

T5 from a 83 GT

Front disk setup from 77 Maverick

9 inch rear end from a 72 Torino with 3:25 gear (open)

I like this forum and all the help and insight I've gained. I've been a member for two years but just figure I'd introduce myself.
::welcome::I have heard of using 74 mustang rack and pinion steering if you do not have PS. My hat off to you in your innovative thinking on making yours operational!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back