New in Texas!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

6banger

Reaction score
My Car
fresh from the barn. Last inspection was 1987. Absolutely no options.
Hi yall! I just joined, just got a Mustang last week, fresh from the shed. It's not toooo bad, at least it isn't rusty. This has to be the least optioned car ever built! It's a 72 coupe, 250 six, three speed, no a/c, no power brakes, no power steering and drums all around. It does have an AM radio tho.

Anyway will have something to tinker with.

Welcome from Olympia WA. Sounds like you may have rare Mustang, I doubt there are still to many out there like yours.

Jim

Welcome from West Texas! Good luck and have fun with it. ::thumb::

Welcome from Oklahoma.

I agree - your car is unique. It would be fun to see the Marti report on that one!

Ray

Thanks for the warm welcome. And so the parts hunt begins! I am finding dark green interior parts are almost non existant and I don't think a green dash pad even exists!

Cool! I had a '69 sportroof 250.

Waaaaaaay back when, my first car was a 69 sportroof with a 250 3 speed. I paid $125 for that car! Replaced the A frame where it sat, put a battery in it and drove it home.

Alas, a deer crossing the road did the car in.

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Be sure to add a pin on our member map under the fun stuff tab at the top of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back