FASTBACK FULL QUARTER PANELS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OMS

Vendors
Reaction score
My Car
xxx
New full quarter panels for 71-73 fastbacks - 479.95 each - just became available - limited quanities

Call or email to get yours

Don

Pffffffeehhhhh! I SO could've used these about 6 months ago. Whatever. :rolleyes:

Seriously though - good news! Thanks for sharing, Don ::thumb::

Will you accept a small child, house-broken (we think...)?

Fantastic...this will help a LOT of machs get back to thier former glory!

Doc, is the photo on your site of the "full" quarter?

Looks like he has the stock photos for the coupe skins.

Don, we'd love to see you break out with the first official photos of these things!

-Kurt

Don, we'd love to see you break out with the first official photos of these things!

-Kurt

I bet you would lol after scouring the country for one. I wouldn't doubt if all the calls you made looking stirred a small buzz about a rise in demand about needing these!

I wouldn't doubt if all the calls you made looking stirred a small buzz about a rise in demand about needing these!
I doubt it. But - if it did - the time, pain, and expense would have been entirely worth it.

I hope these repops fit well and that everyone here can make fantastic use of them. No more seams! Hallelujah!

-Kurt

No it is not just a stock pic

-Kurt
Why? it looks like a quarter panel

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? it looks like a quarter panel
Because we're suckers for pictures.

Speaking of which, Dynacorn just posted the stock images of the actual full quarters:

erh7rc.jpg

2h6sug6.jpg

-Kurt

Back