Gun lovers will get a kick out of this one

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me start by saying I'm a gun owner, a responsible one. If this is what some of the gun-toting public is like maybe some background checks and additional screenings are in order. We all know just by driving to work everyday, there are some really stupid people out there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me start by saying I'm a gun owner, a responsible one. If this is what some of the gun-toting public is like maybe some background checks and additional screenings are in order. We all know just by driving to work everyday, there are some really stupid people out there.

Background checks wouldn't have stopped what was in the clip, I doubt they had criminal records, plus those are extreme examples of those who are naïve about guns. Training on the the proper use of guns is a good thing for those who use them but we're probably 1000 times more likely to be being killed by a driver texting than someone accidently shooting us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Background checks wouldn't have stopped what was in the clip, I doubt they had criminal records, plus those are extreme examples of those who are naïve about guns. Training on the the proper use of guns is a good thing for those who use them but we're probably 1000 times more likely to be being killed by a driver texting than someone accidently shooting us.
Agreed!!! I've logged 1.4 million miles driving in my career and I'll tell you I'm more concerned about the following somewhat in this order:

Women in SUV's

Men in 4x4's

Men in Pick up trucks

TEXT'rs of any kind

Young girls in sports cars

Young girls driving anything

Old Mexican women driving anything

than I am an unregistered gun toter! !!!

Another inspiration for the term "stupid people shouldn't breed ":p

Back