• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Green Interior parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
Just received a request from another 72 Mach 1 owner if I knew of any green interior parts available. Told him I would ask around. Anyone know of any green interior parts available? Dash pad is of greatest interest, but will probably need more than just that. Let me know and I can pass along the information. Thank you.

Just received a request from another 72 Mach 1 owner if I knew of any green interior parts available. Told him I would ask around. Anyone know of any green interior parts available? Dash pad is of greatest interest, but will probably need more than just that. Let me know and I can pass along the information. Thank you.
I picked up a 72 Coupe with a standard interior. Will check the dash this weekend, and if he needs other things, just let me know.

Motorcity - while we're on that subject, does that coupe have an intact, green seat bottom?

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. Not sure if he has standard or deluxe. I have emailed him back to ask. I will follow-up with what he indicates.
I'll retract my seat question then; I need standard.

-Kurt
The interior is a standard interior, will get some pictures and post them this weekend.

He has deluxe interior in green. Will affect some parts, but not all. Please let me know if you have anything in green. Thank you
Will post pictures this weekend.

Here are pictures of the green items I have from this Mustang.

Thank you. Not sure if he has standard or deluxe. I have emailed him back to ask. I will follow-up with what he indicates.
I'll retract my seat question then; I need standard.

-Kurt
The interior is a standard interior, will get some pictures and post them this weekend.

He has deluxe interior in green. Will affect some parts, but not all. Please let me know if you have anything in green. Thank you
Will post pictures this weekend.

Kurt, Just posted pictures of the seat on this thread. Sorry about being slow, but been busy at work and traveling.

Motorcity - while we're on that subject, does that coupe have an intact, green seat bottom?

-Kurt
View attachment 20451

View attachment 20452

View attachment 20453

View attachment 20454

View attachment 20455

View attachment 20456

View attachment 20457

View attachment 20458

View attachment 20459

View attachment 20460

View attachment 20461

View attachment 20462

View attachment 20463

View attachment 20464

View attachment 20465

attachment.php

Is that dirt on the passenger's seat cover from something lying on it for an extended period of time, or permanent damage?

-Kurt

I could use the front windshield interior trim pieces, and perhaps the armrests, and the grill. How about the grill mounting brackets? I definitely need the mounting brackets.

attachment.php

Is that dirt on the passenger's seat cover from something lying on it for an extended period of time, or permanent damage?

-Kurt
That is dust and dirt from sitting in the guys garage for a long time. Let me wipe it down this weekend so you can see it.

I could use the front windshield interior trim pieces, and perhaps the armrests, and the grill. How about the grill mounting brackets? I definitely need the mounting brackets.
Do you need just the metal windshield molding, or do you need the ones above the side glass also? If you need A pillars, I need to check the car for those. On the grille mount, did you need the single vertical or the dual brackets? I may not have the kidney brackets for the dual, but will need to check.

That is dust and dirt from sitting in the guys garage for a long time. Let me wipe it down this weekend so you can see it.
Thanks, I appreciate it. Let me know what you'd charge for the seat bottom and/or just the seat cover.

-Kurt

Thanks, I appreciate it. Let me know what you'd charge for the seat bottom and/or just the seat cover.

-Kurt
Here is a picture of the seat wiped down with water. I notice there is a mark on the upper, but also one on the bottom and the small tear is there because it is getting brittle. Not sure it will last much longer, even though it is a passenger side. Below are the pictures.

View attachment 20599

View attachment 20600

View attachment 20601

It looks a bit rough, but it may tie me over if it isn't too much out of the ballpark. How much for just the bottom and the rails?

-Kurt

It looks a bit rough, but it may tie me over if it isn't too much out of the ballpark. How much for just the bottom and the rails?

-Kurt
Do you just need the seat cover? If so, you can have that for free. If you need the seat also, then it is $20 plus my cost on shipping. Seat tracks are $45 for a pair, but I need to check on those to make sure they are good (I think they are).

Do you just need the seat cover? If so, you can have that for free. If you need the seat also, then it is $20 plus my cost on shipping. Seat tracks are $45 for a pair, but I need to check on those to make sure they are good (I think they are).
I've got a bad seat cover, a good seat, and one bad seat track - the LH sid, I believe.

I'll take you up on the cover, and if you are splitting seat tracks, I may be game.

-Kurt

I have agood green short center consle and also the door pulls for the Deluxe door panels. I swppaed my car to black and most of the gren stuff was not good kept what was around. Also have good back setas for convertible.

Back