Had a visitor today

gatormc9

Nice car, 1997 911 Turbo (~$100k when he bought it new), but I'll take my drop top all day. :D

StangPorscheCompressed.thumb.jpg.30f21f0a50b5e4c6d0a73a980ad205bb.jpg

What is that silver thing next to the beautiful Mustang?

I think that is a VW Karmin Gia or something like that. That really gets Porche guys when you say that.

The 911 isn't to my tastes, but the pre-redesign 992 still looks better than any fat, bloated design of current. Saw a nice one on the road recently; had been converted for racing. Beautifully executed, and it put every single vehicle in the parking row to shame - including a 2012 GT, 2013 Challenger R/T, and a red C7 Corvette.

Then again, the C7 Corvette is a Transformer, not a legitimate car, so it is automatically negated as being a "vehicle."*

:P

-Kurt

*GM cracks aside, I feel the C1-C4 Corvette fans' pain for the horrible, train-wreck styling that has been attached to the Corvette name.

satellite-valiant-mustang-license-tags-signature.png

How to buy a '71-73 Mustang:

Rule #1: Assume all classic car sellers are guilty until proven innocent.

Rule #2: No classic car dealer is ever innocent; thus, they are all guilty.

Rule #3: Buy from trustworthy people: Fellow forum members. Visit 7173Mustang's For Sale forum.

Yeah, the new Vettes are ugly! I appreciate people's enthusiasm for their style of car, but I fell in love with a 71 sports roof as a kid, so I am and always will be a Mustang man.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk