Had a visitor today

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Currently: None

May be purchasing a 1971 302 Convertible

Previously:
1979 Cobra 4 Cyl Turbo, 1971 302 Sports Roof , 1993 LX 5.0
Nice car, 1997 911 Turbo (~$100k when he bought it new), but I'll take my drop top all day. :D

StangPorscheCompressed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The 911 isn't to my tastes, but the pre-redesign 992 still looks better than any fat, bloated design of current. Saw a nice one on the road recently; had been converted for racing. Beautifully executed, and it put every single vehicle in the parking row to shame - including a 2012 GT, 2013 Challenger R/T, and a red C7 Corvette.

Then again, the C7 Corvette is a Transformer, not a legitimate car, so it is automatically negated as being a "vehicle."*

:p

-Kurt

*GM cracks aside, I feel the C1-C4 Corvette fans' pain for the horrible, train-wreck styling that has been attached to the Corvette name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the new Vettes are ugly! I appreciate people's enthusiasm for their style of car, but I fell in love with a 71 sports roof as a kid, so I am and always will be a Mustang man.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Saw a new vette going down the highway and seriously thought it was one of those lexus LFA's until I got closer.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk

Back