Hello from Florida

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daves72

Reaction score
Presently in St Pete Beach, but will be relocating the car to Melbourne, Fl the 16th. Originally bought it in OKC. Good to see a website for the 71-73 crowd.

Coupe.jpg

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard! I'm glad to see people joining the forums...I definitely see a need for a specialized 71-73 forum as their popularity grows!

Love the NASA hood on the coupe! Does she have a 429?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Glad to have you aboard! I'm glad to see people joining the forums...I definitely see a need for a specialized 71-73 forum as their popularity grows!

Nope, it's a 5.0 from an 87 Mustang. Gives me the roller cam and HO firing order so I don't have to deal with the Flat Tappets and Zinc issues.

Nope, it's a 5.0 from an 87 Mustang. Gives me the roller cam and HO firing order so I don't have to deal with the Flat Tappets and Zinc issues.
Nice! I just got a 306 Ford Racing Crate for my 72 Coupe...it has the aluminum X heads and E303 roller cam! It should thump a little!

Nice! I just got a 306 Ford Racing Crate for my 72 Coupe...it has the aluminum X heads and E303 roller cam! It should thump a little!
I had seen that over on VMF. I've thought about it, but the current engine already has more horsepower than I have brains.... That's why I did the Scarebird Disc Brake upgrade.....

Hi I just join the 7173 mustang club thats one nice mustang it looks great are you going to do any more to it or just enjoy.

It is good to see a club just on 71 -73 mustangs start up.

Hi I just join the 7173 mustang club thats one nice mustang it looks great are you going to do any more to it or just enjoy.

It is good to see a club just on 71 -73 mustangs start up.
Thanks for the kind words!

I'm going to have it repainted in the same color. The paint on it looks great, but is very thin. I accidentally banged a spot on the passenger front fender and had a small dimple of paint ot come off the size of a pencil eraser. It annoys the heck out of me, and when I saw how thin the paint layer was, it worried me even more. I'm lookinginto a complete repaint, plus clearcoat to get it to have some protection.

I just had a shop add Classic Air's air conditioning kit, LED bulbs for the dash, a new HEI distributor, Ford Racing valve covers and air cleaner, a passenger side mirror, and a host of other nagging repairs.

I want to add a new dual exhaust, with Dynomax VT's, and will be converting to a T5 with either 3.55's, 3.73's or 4.10's in the rear. I want something that will jumo off the line, but cruise nicely when I choose to .

How about you?

Hi yep I have a 351 Cleveland Custom Exhaust 2.5" Jet hot coated-650 Holley DP- Gillmor Belt Drive-big dis 10 mm spark leads 4v heads & more.

C6 box B&M Pro Rachet Shifter - Stall Converter Diff Detroit Locker3.50 Gears- Big Discs Brakes all round & Noluthane Bushes Lots of Billet Gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back