1971 Ford Mustang FRANK CONE RAM AIR GT

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible (Mach I Tribute)
I'm waiting for the day someone comes up with a 1971 Yanker Super Mustang.*

-Kurt

*If I didn't put this postscript here, we'd see a 1971 Yanker Super Mustang on eBay within 6 months, made by someone who didn't think I was joking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this mean that my Doug The Dog Motorsports 1 of 1 73 convertible will be worth $100K when it's done? rofl

Does this mean that my Doug The Dog Motorsports 1 of 1 73 convertible will be worth $100K when it's done? rofl
Only if it has a genuine vinyl decal stuck on the fender and all the forged-*ahem* original paperwork.

-Kurt

You took the words right out of my mouth. Hope I don't offend any one, but I'm thinking I could buy 4 of our cars for that kind of money... At least.
Yeah, that car is more like a $20K-$25K car.

Is the rear spoiler on backwards? Hard to tell from the angle of the picture.

Dealers would add things like this to make more money.

Never heard of this dealer but who knows - it's possible.

It is a rare car by being 1 of 414 - 1971 M code convertibles.

Looks like a nice car to me. Doubt is worth 85 K but a well done M code convertible should be over 25K.

Geez, what a load of crap! Just sell the car based on what it is...a nicely presented convertible. All the "Frank Cone GT Ram Air" garbage and "special ordered 330 horsepower" stuff just angers me...it's like a challenge to see how much I can take before I want to confront them...

Frank Cone was a visionary - he developed the Times New Roman print font way back in 1971. He also had a magic typewriter that could do asterisks from the future.

He was a great man who had his career cut short when he lost his Ford Franchise for breaking out standard equipment on to a separate document and charging the customer extra for these great features. Very sad.

He was also the creator of the Frank Cone Boss Pinto Mavricstang Landau in early 1974 that did not come from the factory with tires - Frank Cone had to add them at great expense to himself and his customers. Very sad.

Frank Cone is still alive and now lives in Florida - he now has a 3D holographic iris cloud printer (Windows 51 compliant) that creates mental documents and can print asterisks in a style that will not exist until 2053.

He also likes cats - very sad.

- Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back