JUST THANKS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 (M CODE) MACH 1 NOW BBF
I BEEN TO YOUR BUIS TWICE NOW AND HAD 1 MAIL ORDER. AND JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS, YOU NOT ONLY TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS BUT ARE WILLING TO HELP THEM ANYWAY YOU CAN. YOU HAVE GIVEN ME ALOT OF INFO THAT I DIDNT HAVE TO PAY FOR

Good post Pappy... It´s always nice to be thankfull, besides, you give all of us the chance to know from first hand the treatment good people as Don, give to anyone is in need...

I´m from far far away, and the only known supply who´s has some kind of "dealer" that twice a year travels to USA and bring stuff we order is NPD... Now a friend of mine, is trying to start a similar business, buying things in USA and sea shipping to Uruguay via Miami Port... He´s actually doing that every twice a month.. anyway... i´ll try to reach Don to see if OMS can be from now on, my supplier :)

Pappy, no thank you!

Thanks for the business and the best part is meeting and talking to you.

You are welcome back anytime to get parts, just shoot the breese or measure stuff. No you can't race the go karts. [ I saw you eyeing them ]

Don

Back