ontheloose

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome from TriCities WA.

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

Welcome-we love pictures

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!

Welcome from ohio

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Howdy from the Ozarks. My wife and I have worn out a few cars driving to Racine to visit her family. Really like it up there but you guys sure pay some big property taxes.

Welcome from Ontario Canada.

1_14_01_12_10_54_29.png

Ken

73 Convertible 302-4v-3spd yellow /white int

08 Bullitt 4.6-5 spd black/black int

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=327]Visit My Garage[/button]

Welcome from Virginia!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Welcome from western Tennessee! ::welcome::

Ron

The Rickster, a 1973 Mach 1, being restored as a tribute to my brother who passed away with COVID in July 2020.

Billy, a 1976 Ford Bronco, also needs a lot of work.

El Guapo, a 1986 F150, frame-off Resto-Mod.

Also, in the queue, a 1950 Ford F1 Panel truck and 1962 Falcon Ranchero

We love photos here ;) welcome from Bundaberg Australia

He has all the vices I admire and none of the virtues I despise

Welcome from south of France.

Yes we love pictures :)

Mustang, beer and rock'nroll

:cool:

Just stopping into say HI. I own a couple 71 B1's. Looks like a great forum. I'm not sure how I've missed this one after years of web trolling, LOL.

Welcome from PA! Speaking of Web 'Troll'(ing), I am a real troll per se, on all kinds of mustang related sites.

1_12_09_14_11_07_03.png

::welcome:: from Maine

1_11_01_14_4_00_47.jpeg

460 , Edelbrock Performer carb. + intake , 204 / 214 cam , Pertronix Flamethrower 2 billet dizzy + coil , Crites long tubes , C6 .

Welcome from west Michigan! Right across the puddle :D

[align=left]Jeff T.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passengers. [/align]

Welcome from Arkansas

Thanks, I love Arkansas. Did a road trip there one summer to pick up a dually truck box I needed. Paris, I believe was the Town.

Howdy from the Ozarks. My wife and I have worn out a few cars driving to Racine to visit her family. Really like it up there but you guys sure pay some big property taxes.

I try to stay out of that corner of the State. Much prettier to the west and north. Ya, my taxes are not cheap, lol.

7173Forum.thumb.jpg.0af528687e6d2c854758d98237d67956.jpg

Has not moved in a bit. Needs some engine work and now there is a dent in the passenger door (I lightly tapped it with my backhoe bucket, ugh...yah, let's not discuss it)

Welcome from Arkansas

Thanks, I love Arkansas. Did a road trip there one summer to pick up a dually truck box I needed. Paris, I believe was the Town.

I try to stay out of that corner of the State. Much prettier to the west and north. Ya, my taxes are not cheap, lol.

Has not moved in a bit. Needs some engine work and now there is a dent in the passenger door (I lightly tapped it with my backhoe bucket, ugh...yah, let's not discuss it)

When I was a kid, Minocqua was a regular vacation spot. An incredibly beautiful area.

Backhoe bump:huh: