UPDATE AGAIN: (Link to more photos on 2nd page)..CAR SHOW this weekend Sat. 5/3/14

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[align=center]

Car Show this coming Saturday May 3rd in Camarillo. Flyer attached. If you're in the area, cruise out there. Registration at 7am. Show is from 9 to 3...If you need a place to stay, let me know.

I will be out there with the Mach. The show supports education. [/align]

Screenshot_2014-04-30-12-39-09.png

First Place!!!

cid_777.jpeg

20140503_142805.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be a nice one to attend, im going to be going to the Morro Bay car show this weekend in my Mach 1 though. I attatched a snippit from the city website for it because my work computer wont allow me to go to the car show website for the flyer for some stupid read.

2942set.png

Now I get to choose between driving North to Morro Bay or driving south to Camarillo. Might do Morro bay since it's much closer to me. The coupe doesn't drive yet but if you're going lduke12, I'll see you there. I'll find your mustang somehow. kindersmach, I'll have to catch you at another car show sometime. Maybe the coupe will be drivable by then. Just not pretty enough.

I will be there all day Saturday with the wife and 3 year old. My car is not entered as of yet but I'm driving it there for in case they have any openings. They listed only 500 cars could register and being that they filmed an episode of "My Classic Car" at the show last year they may have more attendance.

Cool. I am wanting my wife to see a finished 71-73 mustang. The garage is a mess with parts for the car and I think to her it looks like a never ending tunnel and even more so a never ending money pit lol. Hopefully you get to enter the car in.

That would be a nice one to attend, im going to be going to the Morro Bay car show this weekend in my Mach 1 though. I attatched a snippit from the city website for it because my work computer wont allow me to go to the car show website for the flyer for some stupid read.

2942set.png
I would like to do this show some time. Tell Dennis I said hi!:D

I was thinking of going to Peterson's Auto museum this weekend for there 50th mustang celebration. That got changed do to a possible sale of my 89 GT.:s

2942set.png
I would like to do this show some time. Tell Dennis I said hi!:D

I was thinking of going to Peterson's Auto museum this weekend for there 50th mustang celebration. That got changed do to a possible sale of my 89 GT.:s
I'll have to attend that show sometime as well.

Big grats Kinder. What is the next show you are attending man. We should show together since our cars look similar. Think that would look sweet having them both next to each other at the same show. Let me know.

Big grats Kinder. What is the next show you are attending man. We should show together since our cars look similar. Think that would look sweet having them both next to each other at the same show. Let me know.
Thanks!...The next show I am looking at is May 31st. It's in Woodland Hills. (about an hour and forty-five mins. from ya) Here's the link: http://vtac-vtd.org/carshow1.html I'll know more in the next few weeks if I can attend it. I was at that one last year and it was pretty cool actually. About 200 car turnout and LAPD had auctions for helicopter rides and all sorts of stuff. Let me know your schedule in the next few months too, and I can probably make it up there for one as well.

Back