Hello from South Florida

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Overcomer

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
:) New to this forum but not new to 1st, 2nd or 3rd generation Mustangs. I must have had 10-12 Mustangs over the years.

Currently I've been working on a 71 Mach1 which was destined for the scrap yard but I saved it. Had it since 2009 and still not road ready.

Also have a new addition, 1973 Mustang ragtop, 302, 3spd. Just bought a 4 spd top loader and hoping to install it soon.

Oh and cudak888 ref me to your website. Thanks!

Hello Aldo - nice to see that you decided to drop in. Got the photos too - nice looking machines!

-Kurt

::beer::::welcome::

:) New to this forum but not new to 1st, 2nd or 3rd generation Mustangs. I must have had 10-12 Mustangs over the years.

Currently I've been working on a 71 Mach1 which was destined for the scrap yard but I saved it. Had it since 2009 and still not road ready.

Also have a new addition, 1973 Mustang ragtop, 302, 3spd. Just bought a 4 spd top loader and hoping to install it soon.

Welcome from W. PA. I spent my time living at Cricket Lakes apartments in Naples, FL and all over Ft Myers in lesser a nice places but goes with the pay of the jobs. Between there and Volusia County, spent 20 years in FL from 83-03. But when I became sole survivor of my clan and just never married nor kept a steady girlfriend as you know how transient it is in the Daytona area(from 84-03) so, made my relocate back up North.

::welcome:: from Maine

Welcome neighbor, from Miami Florida.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from the Space Coast, Melbourne, FL here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back