Red/White 73 Convertible 351 on CL $21K

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLE PONY

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Conv.
01 Mustang Bullitt (my son owns now)
04 Oxford White Mach 1
04 Azure Blue Mach 1 (sold)
This was on Cragslist a while back and looks like the same seller has listed again. Looks nice in the pics. Ad says "Correct valance" but 73's did not have cutouts. The convert is located about a half hour away from me if anyone is serious about it, I may be able to check it out.

1973 Ford Mustang Convertible. Extraordinary/Classic Mustang. Only 1-Owner for the last 39-Years. Outfitted in its Original color Combination of Bright Red Exterior with White Houndstooth Interior and white Convertible Top. Equipped with H-Code/351 V-8, C-6 Auto Transmission, Power-Convertible Top, Factory Black/painted rocker panel trim, 15x7 Magnum 500 Wheels, Brand-New OEM Mach-1 Exhaust with Correct valance and exhaust extensions, Mach-1 Front-Spoiler, Power-Steering, Power-Brakes. All original Documentation, Original Build-Sheet, Bill of Sale, original purchase documents. Always garage kept and Adult owned. Engine and transmission both professionally rebuilt. No rust, Only 1-repaint to a Very high standard, the body is Lazer straight. 4-Brand-Magnum-500 wheels with 4-new BFG tires. Runs and drives Excellent. VERY Tight. Just a Real Honest car that has always been expertly cared for and maintained with ALL the correct paperwork and documentation. Recently out of long-time storage and being offered for the first time.

50TH Anniversary of the Mustang. Investment Quality that will only go up in value.

JUST LISTED. Call 703-627-3448

I will sell my 72 for $20k....im the 2nd owner, 40k original miles and all the suspension and engine work you could hope for.

Oh and a dark blue Haartz top that is a only a few yrs old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back