lduke12's Mach 1 Marti

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 "H" Code Mach 1
After buying a project car about 2 years ago to fill the void of my 73 coupe i had in my high school years I realized that it was alot to take on with running a consulting company, being Married with a son, and being a home owner. So i kept my eyes peeled on the net for in case another car came along that didnt require as much work to get road worthy. Then one day on Craigslist i discovered a Classic Car Dealer posting for this 73 Mach in the Frisco area and after getting approval from the other half we drove up and aquired the vehicle. The other just got purchased from another forum member from New Zealand and will have a good home there i think. I am hoping that Charlie Safari will Marti that car and post it up some day as well as make a build thread to show his progress. Otherwise this posting for my Marti is for my dream car i always wanted and love to drive.

You got it Lee,

In fact if you pm me the vin I'll get the Marti underway right now, and of course I'll post up photo's of the rebuild as I get on with it. Already bought another set of wheels to go with it, just looking for a trunk and a drivers rear window now, and maybe a delux interior and gauge pack. Oh and some rear floor pans :)

Back