Bakersfield Chuy's Summer Cruise Inn

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 "H" Code Mach 1
So tonight was the kick off of the every Thursday night Cruise in at the local Bakersfield California Chuy's restaurant. They will do this now every Thursday for the rest of the Summer. Just so happened the local Mustang club was tonight's host of the shin dig. Was a good time and lots of people and cars showed up. I was the only 71-3 body type Mustang there of course, and per the pic the black stang on the right of me is a 2003 and the row just gets new the rest of the way down, and to the left they get older. There were way more newer than older lol. This was taken around quarter to 5, which was supposed to be the start time, so around 8pm the entire lot was classics, hot rods, and newer tricked out cars. Events like this is one tiny reason why i love having and driving my 73.

359wsb7.jpg

I'm gonna have to check this out!! By any chance have you been to Sonic on friday nights? You might be on my phone, lol. Hope to have my 72 Grande on the road in a few weeks, even if it looks like crap. Can you reccomend a good alignment shop here in Bako??

Dale:cool:

Yes I have been frequently visiting Sonic on Fridays since I was in high school lol. I have been there about 4 times in the past 2 months. I'm always with my best friend from high school who is always in a dark green 68 Camaro with a very loud 502 big block. I most likely will be there this coming Friday, so feel free to look for me there. I have posts here on the site that's has pics of me.

Back