Geico Commercial 71-72 mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center]

Any one seen the new Geico comercial. A 71-72 Mustang in the chase scene. :D
no but a nice youtube clip or whatever would be nice!!![/align]

Haha, I had to e-mail that to my dad. That was awesome! I'm still laughing.

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh can't see it you guy's are pissin me off hahahahaha
Eric, do you have access to youtube in Canada? If you don't try doing an internet search for "geico do dogs chase cats". That should get you going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently that video is not available in my country hahaha . That is the message I get when I tried to play it.
Yeah same thing here! That sucks.

I wonder why that happens with some clips! Do they think I could overthrow society and take over the world, if I was able to watch it. Or what IS their problem?

:mad:

OK this sucks! I have tried going through third party sites that had something posted about it ...but still no luck ....what gives...it's like all the great superbowl commercials that we don't see either!

ok RANT is over!

Ken

There is a way. I do it all the time when watching college football games that are blacked out for my local area. I cant remember the details and am on my iPad so I can't post a how to right now. It is basically reconfiguring your Internet to think it is in a different county by changing some settings. Sorry I cant post the how to tonight.

Thanx Rocket,

:udaman:

Does anybody know, where these scenes originally came from? They're obviously from an old movie (except for the close ups of the cat and the dog, of course...).

By the way, my cat loves to sit or sleep in (or on top of) the Mustang. Maybe it's because I named her "Shelby". :)

DSC_4065.JPG

dsc_5267.jpg

Back