• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

We put the 72 on ebay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stangace20,

I have to tell you I absolutely love your car. The color combo and the interior really look sharp... Love the gold. It is really well done. I showed my bride and she said "put yours up for sale". I do love my car and the fact that its a T5 Q code grande coupe. But I think if I could sell it (and not lose my shirt) I'd sell it and buy yours.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Stangace20,

I have to tell you I absolutely love your car. The color combo and the interior really look sharp... Love the gold. It is really well done. I showed my bride and she said "put yours up for sale". I do love my car and the fact that its a T5 Q code grande coupe. But I think if I could sell it (and not lose my shirt) I'd sell it and buy yours.

Ditto to everything Pete said! I'd take either of these glow color beauties.

well, we sold it.....my dad decided to take 17.5 offered by one of the ebay bidders. He's in Florida (when we're in CA) so he's gonna have to pay for cross country shipping.

well, we sold it.....my dad decided to take 17.5 offered by one of the ebay bidders. He's in Florida (when we're in CA) so he's gonna have to pay for cross country shipping.
Congrats on the sale. I wish it would have brought the real value that the car is worth. Be sure to invite the new owner to our forum.

Congrats on the sale. I try to pay attention to the values of our cars and even sight unseen I think that buyer got a bargain.

Latest posts

Back