• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Some oddball '71-73 sheet metal - take a look

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
'71 Mustang Mach 1 M-code "Soylent Green"
'69 Plymouth Valiant 100
'68 Plymouth Satellite
Title pretty much says it all.

I'm keeping some of it until the new '72 gets here (might need to strip some of this), but the front radiator crossmember is up for grabs, along with the rough - but reusable - repop taillight panel.

I'm keeping the radiator and shroud, FYI.

I'll also cut out bits from the quarter I removed, and there's another donor piece that I can chop up if interested.

Honestly, I don't have a price for any of this. Tell me what you want and how much your budget is - we'll work something out. I could use the extra cash, as shipping the '72 looks as if it'll run me more than I had estimated.

msj5zo.jpg

ivbn10.jpg

30ctzeq.jpg

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, i could use the radiator support with crossmember as mine is rotted out on the bottom left and right and needs replacement.

Only problem is, i live in Belgium Europe.

Hey, i could use the radiator support with crossmember as mine is rotted out on the bottom left and right and needs replacement.

Send me a photo of your damage. I can cut out what you need.

-Kurt

Send me a photo of your damage. I can cut out what you need.

-Kurt
I don't know if it's worth to cut up the entire radiator support. Maybe there is someone who really needs the entire piece? Anyhow, here are some pics of the rusted crossmember (I don't know if its the right word either). I thought about ordering an entire new radiator support but i guess that might be overdoing it since there are other issues to be taken care of.

The bottom of driver side is rusted through and I guess passenger side is beyond the point of brushing and painting.

2l89350.jpg

11jx91x.jpg

j8pa2w.jpg

9kqv4x.jpg

I can cut the bottom driver's side off. Passenger's side is past it.

Driver's side:

nv2z35.jpg

Passenger's:

i1l8pk.jpg

What is your budget on shipping?

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Back