• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 Mach 1 Front and Rear Seats

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Athlonia

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Fastback, soon to have a 523 BBF, G-Force 5 speed, and AC
I have both front seats and the matching rear seat from a 71 Mach 1 that I parted out. The front seats have the sliders but the "L" mounting tabs have been cut off. I would prefer not to ship these due to the size and shape. $100/offer for all.

Thanks

IMG_0597[1].JPG

IMG_0599[1].JPG

If no takers by the end of the week, they will be going to scrap. Make me an offer.

Thanks

Any idea what the shipping would be if you were to ship them, the front seats only to CA? I'm sure it would be at least $50???
Sorry, I do not have an idea of what shipping would be. Packing them would be difficult and time consuming.

Thanks

Any idea what the shipping would be if you were to ship them, the front seats only to CA? I'm sure it would be at least $50???
Sorry, I do not have an idea of what shipping would be. Packing them would be difficult and time consuming.

Thanks
Shipping stores would pack them for you for an extra charge, no muss, no fuss.

Seats are no longer available. I need to keep them now. Thanks

Back