• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New KYB Exel-G shocks

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
I have 4 new KYB Exel-G shocks for 71-73 Mustang/ Cougar. The rear shocks have about 200 miles on them, the fronts are still in the box. The shocks are great if you are looking for a smooth comfortable ride. I really like the way the rear felt under the car, BUT, I have a led foot and would get some wheel hop out of these.

If you are restoring and want a smooth comfortable ride these are the ones you want! My loss your gain. I am asking 85.00 + shipping.

I have 4 new KYB Exel-G shocks for 71-73 Mustang/ Cougar. The rear shocks have about 200 miles on them, the fronts are still in the box. The shocks are great if you are looking for a smooth comfortable ride. I really like the way the rear felt under the car, BUT, I have a led foot and would get some wheel hop out of these.

If you are restoring and want a smooth comfortable ride these are the ones you want! My loss your gain. I am asking 85.00 + shipping.
I have an interest in these!!! my wife will be in DFW this weekend and can pay and pick up. For normal drive routines are these stout enough to give the car a nice ride?

I am so sorry! I just saw these replies! These are a great riding shock. They are just like the ones Ford offered on the original cars, only a modern gas shock. Very smooth on the rear for sure, I never used the fronts, still in the box.

Back