• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971 grande for sale not my car anymore

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 mach 1 M code ram air 4-speed(Sold)
71 coupe 351 4V ram air C-6(Sold)
(2)70 mach 1's one H code one M code both autos(Sold M-code)
71 ranchero M code shaker loaded with options but is base ranchero
71 cougar XR7 convert M code
71 M-code standard low option fastback factory Grabber green.(future Boss 351 clone)
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=0&nid=443&tab=list/view&ad=3970302

This is a grande I owned a couple of years ago, That I sold on a whim The guy came to look at a 67 cougar I had and wanted this really bad after he saw it. It has now been through at least four owners that have tried to sell it on this same site. I have a marti report on this car it is loaded including magnums. It is also a Ca. car the only rust is in trunk from bad seal and trunk mat.

http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y349/tomandchelle/martireportgrande0001.jpg

If only ...I had some extra cash...I would jump at that for my son....that would be enough to gets his eyes off of my cars!

Ken
Thats a great idea Ken... ;) not trying to persuade you but... BUT.. :p

Besides, i looked at the links and the car doesnt seem to be bad at all... how much doest it cost?

If only ...I had some extra cash...I would jump at that for my son....that would be enough to gets his eyes off of my cars!

Ken
Thats a great idea Ken... ;) not trying to persuade you but... BUT.. :p

Besides, i looked at the links and the car doesnt seem to be bad at all... how much doest it cost?
The price that I saw listed was $3,200...overall a pretty good price ....and even better that the Canadian dollar is strong right now....but to get it here from Utah is another question...plus with the taxes it works out to another 20% on top....it just goes on and on....But I think it would be one of those cars that he would remember .....oh well maybe I won the lottery tonight...lol.

Ken

Back