One of one

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 red convertible 351 4 V
mustang specs (956x1280) (2).jpgI just found out my car is one of one. I knew it was kinda rare because of the power windows and AC. I never thought that the appearance potection group would make it one of one.

John J

The 351-4v gave it a fighting chance. Mine is one of one but they had to use the DSO destination to get there. ;) Yours looks to be a true one of one.
One-of-one is one-of-one any way you slice it.

It is still kinda cool. Of course as you mentioned it helps if it a limited number up at the top as they drill down!

I used to key on the engine/trans setup and leave it at that. But now it is interesting to see what made them one-of-one cars.

BTW cool car John!

Ray

I just found out my car is one of one. I knew it was kinda rare because of the power windows and AC. I never thought that the appearance potection group would make it one of one.

John J
Besides being convert..Man we almost have the same car:) Mine is a one of one due to a vinyl top..lol..Mine bright red q code with white interior ..ac...powerwindows too..lol..was it a cali order too?

And it seems according to your break down...More red converts got more powerwindow orders, than fast back mach 1's...my break down states only 4 red mach 1 q codes got power windows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having an origninal 71/3 Mach I with power windows is cool UNTIL you want to keep your car original!!!! then TWO things happen... situation one people take advantage of your unique situation and TWO...your lucky to find the parts without getting butt raped by situation number 1.

Having an origninal 71/3 Mach I with power windows is cool UNTIL you want to keep your car original!!!! then TWO things happen... situation one people take advantage of your unique situation and TWO...your lucky to find the parts without getting butt raped by situation number 1.
Don't forget #3: "The frickin' windows still don't work quite right."

-Kurt

Back