First Timer

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach I
Hi 71-73 lovers! My first post on your forum... Sorry I haven't joined earlier... I'm not a good forum person I guess.

I ordered my 72 Mach 1 in 1971 from Pacifico Ford in Phila, PA... it has led a better life than me... in 74 because of the gas crisis I had to buy a car that could go further on a tank of gas, so I parked the stang in the garage and bought a Honda... I've driven the stang at least once or twice a month since then and thankfully haven't had any problems. I was 18 when I bought the car, 61 now... and, still love it!

Good to see so many stang lovers in one spot, and thanks to Boss1Ray for embarrassing me in to posting this intro!

Welcome to the club from northern Nevada. Nice story - post up a pic when you get a chance!
Thanks for the welcome! I did put several pics on the 1972 gallery.

Welcome to the club from northern Nevada. Nice story - post up a pic when you get a chance!
Thanks from NJ... wish we had your weather out in Nevada!

I did post some pics in the 1972 gallery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the welcome! I did put several pics on the 1972 gallery.

Thanks from NJ... wish we had your weather out in Nevada!

I did post some pics in the 1972 gallery.
Cool - I'll check out your gallery. As far as weather - I remember one morning this year it was -18F with -30F windchill, and one afternoon last summer it was 103F. Northern Nevada weather is much different from that down south. We get dumped on regularly during the winter. :)

Regardless, welcome again!

Well done and welcome. I wish my judgement had been that good. Lots of good people here. Don't hesitate to post any questions.

Chuck

Welcome from the Netherlands...

JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back