1973 mustang hardtop

This car had to be really sharp when new with the blue glow and silver mach 1 stripes and hood treatment with twist downs. Some one must have wanted a mach 1 but not the fastback. Someone had stolen the hood according to P.O. which is why it sat. I wish I could have kept it.

I am just here to eat my lunch and screw stuff up!!!!!lollerz

• 2 weeks later...

That looks just like my old 1973 Grande I had, but mine was white. I wish I still had it but my wife had it taken to a junk yard when i was is basic training for USAF. I had just rebuilt the engine and was restoring the inside of the car so it was all apart. I guess I should have told her the car was still good!!!

And yes we are still married, that was 25 years ago.

That looks just like my old 1973 Grande I had, but mine was white. I wish I still had it but my wife had it taken to a junk yard when i was is basic training for USAF. I had just rebuilt the engine and was restoring the inside of the car so it was all apart. I guess I should have told her the car was still good!!!

She did what ! lol.

- Mike

She did what ! lol.

X 2! That's incredible!

spacer.png

I would be in jail right now if my ex-wife did that when I was at basic training, because I would have killed her.

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1972-mustang-mach-1]Visit My Garage[/button]

This thread is off on an interesting tangent! One of the final straws with my ex-wife was when she intentionally backed her Corolla into the door of my 73 Convert back in 1993. I divorced her a few months later; of course there were many other reasons too.

DSCF4377.jpg

DSCF4318.jpg

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Ouch Mike....I think that must have hurt worse than getting rid of the wife.

1_14_01_12_10_54_29.png

Ken

73 Convertible 302-4v-3spd yellow /white int

08 Bullitt 4.6-5 spd black/black int

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=327]Visit My Garage[/button]

When were you in and where was you stationed? I was in basic in 88.