1973 mustang hardtop

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 mach 1 M code ram air 4-speed(Sold)
71 coupe 351 4V ram air C-6(Sold)
(2)70 mach 1's one H code one M code both autos(Sold M-code)
71 ranchero M code shaker loaded with options but is base ranchero
71 cougar XR7 convert M code
71 M-code standard low option fastback factory Grabber green.(future Boss 351 clone)
This car had to be really sharp when new with the blue glow and silver mach 1 stripes and hood treatment with twist downs. Some one must have wanted a mach 1 but not the fastback. Someone had stolen the hood according to P.O. which is why it sat. I wish I could have kept it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks just like my old 1973 Grande I had, but mine was white. I wish I still had it but my wife had it taken to a junk yard when i was is basic training for USAF. I had just rebuilt the engine and was restoring the inside of the car so it was all apart. I guess I should have told her the car was still good!!!

And yes we are still married, that was 25 years ago.

That looks just like my old 1973 Grande I had, but mine was white. I wish I still had it but my wife had it taken to a junk yard when i was is basic training for USAF. I had just rebuilt the engine and was restoring the inside of the car so it was all apart. I guess I should have told her the car was still good!!!

She did what ! lol.

She did what ! lol.
X 2! That's incredible!

This thread is off on an interesting tangent! One of the final straws with my ex-wife was when she intentionally backed her Corolla into the door of my 73 Convert back in 1993. I divorced her a few months later; of course there were many other reasons too.

DSCF4377.jpg

DSCF4318.jpg

When were you in and where was you stationed? I was in basic in 88.

Back