R - Headlight door bezel/trim (chrome+black)

eddyw

Hi,

Who has a passenger side headlight door bezel for trade or sale?

Only in very good conditioning or (prefer) NOS, i have for trade a NOS L side with black paint in the orig.box.

I'm looking for one totally chrome/aluminium and one with black paint... only the R-side (Mach 1 - 1973).

Please let me know the total price incl.shipping to Belgium(postal code 3600) with USPS.

Thanks for reading this message.

Eddy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a pair of NOS black ones. And a single left chrome one also NOS in boxes. I have a mixture of very good used chrome ones (not good enough for concourse). The NOS ones will be $125 USD each plus shipping.

By the way you can float the black off by soaking them

in a lacquer thinner bath.

It looks like shipping is about $80, if I'm looking at it right. For a 12"*12"*5.5 size box.

• 1 year later...

I have a pair of NOS black ones. And a single left chrome one also NOS in boxes. I have a mixture of very good used chrome ones (not good enough for concourse). The NOS ones will be $125 USD each plus shipping.

By the way you can float the black off by soaking them

in a lacquer thinner bath.

It looks like shipping is about $80, if I'm looking at it right. For a 12"*12"*5.5 size box.

Hello my name is Cody, I was curious if you still have the NOS painted headlight bezels for a 73 mustang. This is a shot in the dark since this post is pretty old.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...