New South African member living in Sweden

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MustangLane

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Coupe, 302 auto. Restore project.
Hiya all, bought a 73 coupe on ebay from the states last aug, been renovating ever since, mostly rust in the quarter panel and floors. Soon she'll be cruising tho. Pics soon to follow. Difficult locating spare parts over here, especially tyres and cool old school mag wheels. /Lyle

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Where are you located in Sweden? I've been there twice. I enjoyed both visits very much.

Are there many Mustangs in Sweden? I know they're popular everywhere around the world.

Back in 2003, I accompanied my wife on a business trip to Gothenburg. When I was parking our Ford Mondeo rental car in a parking garage down the street from our hotel, I spotted a very nice Vintage Burgundy '65 Mustang convertible with the cool dealer-installed light-up grille ornament! I was quite surprised, so I snapped a photo of it. Photo attached.

Cheers,

Dean

Swedish_Mustang.jpg

Welcome from TriCities Wa. I'll be in Stockholm next summer, maybe I'll be able to see your car and meet you.
Yeah mate, give me a heads up when you're enroute, I'm an hour away from Stockholm, in Uppsala.

Welcome! Where are you located in Sweden? I've been there twice. I enjoyed both visits very much.

Are there many Mustangs in Sweden? I know they're popular everywhere around the world.

Back in 2003, I accompanied my wife on a business trip to Gothenburg. When I was parking our Ford Mondeo rental car in a parking garage down the street from our hotel, I spotted a very nice Vintage Burgundy '65 Mustang convertible with the cool dealer-installed light-up grille ornament! I was quite surprised, so I snapped a photo of it. Photo attached.

Cheers,

Dean
Xtra light for the long dark winters no doubt heehee. I'm an hour out of Stockholm, in Uppsala.

Welcome from Oklahoma.

I believe we have other members from Sweden.

you (MustangLane)

Thomas

Allianders

ReAnimator

G.Adolf

bobfist

Gnugnaf

And others... LOL

Ray

Howzit from Bundaberg Australia. Where was home in SA
Durban, but spent most of my time up north at Sodwana Bay, teaching Scuba Diving. /Lyle

Durban, but spent most of my time up north at Sodwana Bay, teaching Scuba Diving. /Lyle
Cool guess you went further North again. Enjoy the site your in good company here
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back