New Interior 73 Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mach1cobra

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach1
Hey Guys,

My interior was lacking appeal so i Finally installed my new interior today, new seats, new Australian Approved Seatbelts installed and reprinted my door trims.

Pretty happy with the results..

image.jpg

Another pic, struggling to upload images on my smart phone..

Need to get to a PC.. Last one.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! Can you explain the seatbelts a little more?
Awhile ago some very smart people decided that if you import a car,you have to change the lights and seatbelts to meet Australian design regulation standards for safety, our standard being higher then yours so you must then buy lights and belts that meet the ADR. That's the short version we are also no longer able to import modified vehicles for our safety.Useless dickheads,as an example I could import a stock fastback with mechanical drumbrakes but if that exact same car had been modified say by putting Baer Power disc brakes and nothing else it then obviously its been made unsafe. I shit you not. Australia is fast becoming a ludicrously over regulated country run by Brainless Fuckwits.

Sorry for the spew I started to get carried away it just shits me that there a regulations for the sake of having them so some fucking penis has a job in Government

PS can you imagine the pain of having to weld in a mount on the roof of a 100 point concours correct restored 409/409hp impala just to fit a compliant lap sash belt or doing like wise to your 1 owner low mile dead stock cyclone spoiler talladega, Torino, Hemi Superbird/Daytona or remove the sequential lights from your unmodified big block cougar

Last edited by a moderator:
Back